- main page
Please read the following before enrolling below.
- An Application Fee of $125* must accompany each enrollment. This is a non-refundable charge that does not apply toward tuition and is required at the time of enrollment.
- There is also a $125 in-course transportation fee that does not apply toward tuition and is required with the full balance of tuition, at 60 days before course start.
- If enrolling less than 60 days before course start, all fees and full tuition are due immediately. Please be sure to read the Enrollment Policies and Procedures and Cancellation and Tranfer Policies before filling out this form.
- If you are applying for a parent-child course you will need to submit an application and health questionnaire for both you and your son/daughter. Tuition fees listed for family courses are per participant.
- This form does not automatically secure your spot on course. If you do not hear from us within three days, please call us toll free at 888-756-2627 to confirm that we received your information.
Veterans Commitment Fee
- The tuition expense for veterans' program is funded by several generous donors. These donors believe that investing money in an Outward Bound experience for our veterans honors their service to our country. Short notice cancellations deplete the funds that have been so generously provided by our donors. Students are charged a $250 Cancellation Fee Penalty ONLY if you cancel 30 days or less prior to your program start.
Step 1: Applicant Information
Step 2: Parent/Guardian Information
Step 3: Select a Course
Step 4: Health History Questionaire
Step 5: Payment
Thank you for your application.
If you do not receive a telephone call from a Course Advisor within three days, please call us toll free at (888) 756-2627 to confirm that we received your information. This form does not secure your spot on course!