- main page
Serve. Strive. Connect.
North Carolina Outward Bound School supports alumni in applying the lessons learned while in their daily lives.
The Outward Bound experience challenged me physically, stimulated me mentally and stirred me emotionally."
-Monica M, Alumna
NCOBS Facebook Page
At North Carolina Outward Bound School, we understand that your wilderness experience meant a lot to you and you want to stay connected. Here are a few ways you can do just that:
- Update your alumni information form
- Like us on Facebook
- Sign-up for our e-newsletter.
- Visit our Gear Store and purchase NCOBS logo merchandise OR you select from our limited stock of t-shirts and Book of Readings by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Become an Alumni Recruiter. As an alumni of an Outward Bound course, you have first-hand experience that will excite and motivate others to enroll. Each year more than 60 percent of our new students come to us because alumni have shared their stories with them. If you want to become a recruiter simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you are interested in helping. We will make sure you have all the necessary tools like catalogs, posters and stickers to be successful.
- Volunteer for an NCOBS event in Asheville, or Charlotte, NC or at Outward Bound Atlanta. Volunteer opportunities can range from helping in the office or at a basecamp, telling your story at a NCOBS informational booth or supporting our trail run series. Please check out our Events Calendar for upcoming opportunities or email us, email@example.com.
- Make a donation or fundraise. Your financial contribution will help North Carolina Outward Bound School provide life-changing and life-lasting experiences to more students this year. A large percentage of every donation helps NOCBS offer financial aid and scholarships that ensure that all deserving youth, military veteran or educator can go on course. Give the gift of Outward Bound today!