At North Carolina Outward Bound School, we understand that your wilderness experience meant a lot to you and you want to stay connected. We want to stay connected too!
Here are a few ways you can do just that:
- FOLLOW. Like us on Facebook or one of our other social networks (Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest). It is also a great way to find old crewmates!
- READ. Sign-up for our quarterly Trail Tales Newsletter. It is full of information about fellow alums, upcoming events, new courses, staff profiles and more!
- WEAR. Visit our Gear Store and purchase NCOBS merchandise OR you select from our limited stock of t-shirts and Book of Readings by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SHARE. We love hearing about your expeiences on course and so do other alums! We encourage all of our alumni to get involved and write a short piece on the alumni blog spot. You never know who you might engage and it is a great way to get published! We even have some great prizes for those of you who do share! Alumni Blog
RECRUIT. Each year more than 60 percent of our new students come to us because alumni have shared their stories with them. If you want to become a recruiter simply email us at email@example.com and tell us why you are interested in helping. We will make sure you have all the necessary tools like catalogs, posters and stickers to be successful.
- GIVE. Make a donation or fundraise. Your contribution will help other students have life-changing and life-lasting experiences just like you. Last year 82 percent of contributions were raised for scholarships that ensured deserving youth, military veterans and educators were able to go on course. Give the gift of Outward Bound today!