- main page
Serve. Strive. Connect.
Outward Bound supports alumni in applying the lessons learned while on course in their daily lives.
The Outward Bound experience challenged me physically, stimulated me mentally and stirred me emotionally."
-Monica M, Alumna
At North Carolina Outward Bound School, we understand that your wilderness experience meant a lot to you and you want to stay connected. Here are a few ways you can do just that:
- Update your alumni information
- Like us on Facebook or one of our other social networks
- Sign-up for our e-newsletter
- Visit our Gear Store and purchase NCOBS logo merchandise OR you select from our limited stock of t-shirts and Book of Readings by emailing us at email@example.com
- Share your story. We would love to hear about your experience. Write a blog or let us interview you for our newsletter. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are intereste.
Become an Alumni Ambassador. As an alumni of an Outward Bound course, you have first-hand experience that will excite and motivate others to enroll. Each year more than 60 percent of our new students come to us because alumni have shared their stories with them. If you want to become a recruiter simply email us at email@example.com and tell us why you are interested in helping. We will make sure you have all the necessary tools like catalogs, posters and stickers to be successful.
- Make a donation or fundraise. Your financial contribution will help North Carolina Outward Bound School provide life-changing and life-lasting experiences to more students this year. A large percentage of every donation helps NOCBS offer financial aid and scholarships that ensure that all deserving youth, military veteran or educator can go on course. Give the gift of Outward Bound today!