At North Carolina Outward Bound School, we understand that your wilderness experience meant a lot to you and you want to stay connected. We want to stay connected too!
Here are a few ways you can do just that:
- RECONNECT. Make sure we have your current mailing and email address on file so that you can receive information about our school, events and other alumni.
- FOLLOW. Like us on Facebook or one of our other social networks (LinkedIn, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest). It is also a great way to find old crewmates!
- READ. Sign-up for our quarterly e-newsletter. It is full of information about upcoming courses, Outward Bound history and staff profiles.
- PURCHASE. Visit our Gear Store and purchase NCOBS merchandise OR you select from our limited stock of t-shirts and Book of Readings by emailing us at email@example.com.
- SHARE. We love hearing about your experiences. Write a blog or let us interview you for our newsletter. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
RECRUIT. Each year more than 60 percent of our new students come to us because alumni have shared their stories with them. If you want to become a recruiter simply email us at email@example.com and tell us why you are interested in helping. We will make sure you have all the necessary tools like catalogs, posters and stickers to be successful.
- GIVE. Make a donation or fundraise. Your contribution will help other students have life-changing and life-lasting experiences just like you. Last year 82 percent of contributions were raised for scholarships that ensured deserving youth, military veterans and educators were able to go on course. Give the gift of Outward Bound today!